ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
Information is a valuable asset that can make or break your business. When properly managed it allows you to operate with confidence. Information security management gives you the freedom to grow, innovate and broaden your customer-base in the knowledge that all your confidential information will remain that way. What is ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management?
ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information security management. It outlines how to put in place an independently assessed and certified information security management system. This allows you to more effectively secure all financial and confidential data, so minimizing the likelihood of it being accessed illegally or without permission.
With ISO/IEC 27001 you can demonstrate commitment and compliance to global best practice, proving to customers, suppliers and stakeholders that security is paramount to the way you operate.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management?
- Identify risks and put controls in place to manage or reduce them
- Flexibility to adapt controls to all or selected areas of your business
- Gain stakeholder and customer trust that their data is protected
- Demonstrate compliance and gain status as preferred supplier
- Meet more tender expectations by demonstrating compliance